An elegant enclave with historic prestige
What began as a picturesque suburb of Madison in 1915 has grown into a neighborhood of sophisticated homes and sociable residents. Home to Nakoma Country Club, the Duck Pond, Nakoma Park, Thoreau Elementary School, UW Arboretum, the Southwest Bike Path, Nakoma brings an elegant ease to city living.
- Odana Road on the north, Manitou Way on the east, Mohawk Drive on the south, and Whenona Drive and Waban Hill (including Hiawatha Circle) on the west.
- Thoreau Elementary School (3870 Nakoma Road)
- Cherokee Heights Middle School (4301 Cherokee Drive)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Jamie Miller – Nakoma Testimonials
“I met Jamie Miller while looking at houses before I put mine on the market. I instantly knew I wanted Jamie to sell my house, and I wasn’t disappointed. The house sold in three days in a down market for more than the average cost per square foot for Nakoma. Jamie dove into online marketing instantly. She was reliable, thorough, knowledgeable, fair, and fun to work with. I highly recommend Jamie Miller to sell your home!”
- Ruth Ellen Saul, Madison
“Jamie Miller was our #1 choice for a Realtor when we sold our house in Nakoma – her ability to match the right buyer with our unique house gave us an advantage over the other sellers – we received a good offer in a short amount of time; I’d highly recommend her if you are thinking of selling your home”.
- Enda & Erika O’Donohoe, Formerly of Nakoma now living in Fitchburg,WI
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.