A warm and welcoming neighborhood rich in history
A long-established neighborhood on the near-Westside, Westmorland offers its inhabitants a sense of community and conviviality. Home to seven of the city’s 18 famed “Lustron” steel-built homes, Westmorland’s architecture is as diverse as its population. With social events planned throughout the year, Westmorland’s active neighborhood association provides a sense of belonging to residents, young and old. From its well-kept yards and friendly streets to Sequoia Commons’ burgeoning retail and restaurant scene (and the city’s busiest library branch), it’s a wonderful life in Westmorland.
- Mineral Point Road on the north, Glenway Golf Course boundary on the east, Southwest Bike Path on the south, South Midvale Boulevard on the west.
- Midvale Elementary School (502 Caromar Drive)
- Lincoln Elementary School (909 Sequoia Trail)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Jamie Miller – Westmorland Testimonials
“I’ve worked with Jamie Miller three times: when purchased my first home, and again when I sold it and again when I purchased my second home. With her personal, in-depth knowledge of the neighborhood, she was able to attract the right buyer – with a good offer – within weeks of listing. She is professional, persistent, reliable, trustworthy and an all-around pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone selling their home”
“When I decided to sell my house in Westmorland, Jamie Miller was my first choice. Jamie’s energy, connections within the community, on-line marketing and remarkable ability to relate to buyers gave me an exceptional advantage over other properties that were for-sale in the area. I received a good offer in a short amount of time; I’d highly recommend her if you are thinking of selling your home this Spring.”
Westmorland Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $350,000 : 4201 Somerset Ln, Madison3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- $324,900 : 3901 Euclid Ave, Madison3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated
- $319,000 : 3908 Paunack Ave, Madison3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Glass Slipper Homes, LLC
- $249,900 : 560 GLEN DR, Madison3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
See all Westmorland tract.
(all data current as of 4/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.