A village within a city. A place all its own.
Standing on the shores of Lake Mendota, the Village of Shorewood Hills may be surrounded by the city of Madison, but is a distinct municipality with a character and charm all its own. Besides beautiful, historic homes, access to top-notch retail and UW Hospitals and campus, Shorewood Hills provides it residents a small-town feel with big-city conveniences: great schools, a neighborhood pool and tennis courts, boathouse and marina, garden club, community center and winter ice skating and warming house.
- Lake Mendota on the north; University Avenue on the south.
- Shorewood Elementary (1105 Shorewood Boulevard)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Village of Shorewood Hills Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $995,000 : 1525 Sumac Dr, Shorewood Hills4 beds, 4 full bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $475,000 : 901 CORNELL CT, Shorewood Hills4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Limbach Consulting LLC
See all City of Shorewood Hills.
(all data current as of 4/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Shorewood Hills Village website.