Uniquely original. Historically significant. Conveniently located.
One of Madison’s first suburbs and now part of the Regent neighborhood, University Heights is located conveniently close to the University and downtown. Sitting on land once owned by former Madison Mayor, Breese J. Stevens, some of Madison’s most noteworthy homes were built here, including the Harold C. Bradley House and the Eugene A. Gilmore House. With winding streets and great views, homes in this part of the Regent neighborhood range in styles, including Queen Anne, prairie style and period revival. Besides historic prominence, the neighborhood boasts beautiful parks, bike-friendly streets and direct access to both the University of Wisconsin and downtown Madison. Footballs Saturdays, Fourth of July festivities, two family-friendly parks, a burgeoning retail corridor and great public and private schools provide access to fun activities throughout the year for both residents and visitors.
- Campus Drive on the north, Breese Terrace on the east, Southwest Bike Path on the south, and N Franklin Avenue, Speedway Road, and the boundary between Forest Hill Cemetery and the Glenway Golf Course on the west.
- Franklin Elementary School (305 W Lakeside Street)
- Randall Elementary School (1802 Regent Street)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
University Heights Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $995,000 : 2114 VAN HISE AVE, Madison3 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $675,000 : 2103 VAN HISE AVE, Madison4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $429,900 : 1715 Van Hise Ave, Madison5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Sainsbury Real Estate
- $375,000 : 2216 Chamberlain Ave, Madison2 beds, 1 full bathListed with Inventure Realty Group, Inc
See all University Heights tract.
(all data current as of 5/29/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
University Heights website: