Sunset Village Neighborhood
A cozy community with classic charm.
Charming, single-family houses abound in Sunset Village. Established in the 1940s, this tree-line neighborhood is snugly ensconced within the near-Westside of Madison, with rolling hills and panoramic vistas from Hoyt Park, one of four parks in the neighborhood. Close to great shopping and top-notch schooling options, Sunset Village provides it residents with a collegial feeling with its many neighborhood festivities offered throughout the year.
- University Avenue on the north, Larkin Street, Owen Parkway and Eugenia Avenue on the east, Mineral Point Road on the south, Hillcrest Drive, Merlham Drive and North Midvale Boulevard on the west.
- Midvale Elementary School (502 Caromar Drive)
- Lincoln Elementary School (909 Sequoia Trail)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Sunset Village Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $469,900 : 22 S Hillside Terr, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $259,900 : 21 Merlham Dr, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with MHB Real Estate
See all Sunset Village tract.
(all data current as of 7/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Sunset Village neighborhood website.