On the far Westside, but far from average.
Established as a neighborhood in 1979, Stonefield Village offers both single-family homes and condominium dwelling options. Located in Middleton, WI, the neighborhood provides it residents with both natural and man-made conveniences: retail shopping options abound, as well as parks and green spaces, including Woodland Hills and Tiedeman Pond. Stonefield Village is within easy commuting distance to downtown Madison and the University of Wisconsin campus.
- Old Middleton Road and the Wisconsin and Southern railroad on the north, Skyline and Rough Lee Court on the east, Sauk Ridge on the south and by Gammon Road on the West.
- Elm Lawn Elementary (6701 Woodgate Road, Middleton)
- Kromrey Middle School (7009 Donna Drive, Middleton)
- Middleton High School (2100 Bristol Street, Middleton)
Stonefield Village Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $544,900 : 1373 BOUNDARY RD, Middleton4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $499,900 : 6402 STONEFIELD RD, Middleton4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $468,500 : 6506 WOODGATE RD, Middleton4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
See all Stonefield Village tract.
(all data current as of 9/20/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Stonefield Village website.