Historic homes on tree-lined streets in the heart of Madison
The Regent Neighborhood is comprised of three, distinct plats: University Heights, the Highland plat and the Wingra Plat. Within its boundaries reside noteworthy homes designed by renowned architects including, Keck and Keck, George W. Maher, Louis Sullivan and Frank Lloyd Wright. Besides historic prominence, the neighborhood boasts beautiful parks, bike-friendly streets and direct access to both the University of Wisconsin and downtown Madison. Footballs Saturdays, Fourth of July festivities, two family-friendly parks, a burgeoning retail corridor and great public and private schools provide access to fun activities throughout the year for both residents and visitors.
- Campus Drive on the north, Breese Terrace on the east, Southwest Bike Path on the south, and N Franklin Avenue, Speedway Road, and the boundary between Forest Hill Cemetery and the Glenway Golf Course on the west.
- Franklin Elementary School (305 W Lakeside Street)
- Randall Elementary School (1802 Regent Street)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Regent neighborhood website.