Midvale Heights Neighborhood
Neighborly pursuits on the near-Westside
One of Madison’s oldest communities, Midvale Heights’ well-kept homes, diverse residents, and convenient location to downtown make it a special place to live for both young and old. Midvale Heights boasts unique architecture, great parks, community gardens, walking paths and a long-established and thriving neighborhood association on 616 acres in the heart of Madison.
- Mineral Point Road on the north, South Midvale Boulevard and Southwest Bike Path on the east, West Beltline Highway on the south, and South Whitney Way on the west.
- Midvale Elementary School (502 Caromar Drive)
- Lincoln Elementary School (909 Sequoia Trail)
- Hamilton Middle School (4801 Waukesha Street)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Jamie Miller – Midvale Heights Testimonial
“Jamie was wonderful to work with as we used her for both the sale of our old home and purchase of our new one. We had not worked with a Realtor before and Jamie made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. Her flexibility while helping us look for a home was invaluable as our schedules only allowed for showings after work and on weekends…..often with a 1 and 3 year old in tow. She helped us prioritize what we were looking for in a new home and helped keep us on track when we started to waiver. We relied on her heavily in the negotiations on both the sell and buy side of things and know that she played a huge role in closing both deals. We really appreciate everything Jamie did for us over the past four months and highly recommend her to anyone in need of a Realtor”.
Shannon & Dustin, Formerly of Midvale Heights (Sold) Nakoma Neighborhood (Purchased)
Midvale Heights Property Listings
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $350,000 : 5002 MANOR CROSS, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
See all Midvale Heights tract.
(all data current as of 9/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Midvale Hieghts neighborhood website.