Classic homes, cozy cafes and unmatched convenience.
Walkability may be Dungeon-Monroe’s calling card. With quick access to the Monroe Street retail and restaurant corridor, great public and private schools, Lake Wingra, UW Arboretum and the Henry Vilas Zoo, this charming neighborhood stands the test of time while keeping up with the changing wants and needs of its residents.
- SouthWest Commuter Path on the north, Edgewood Avenue on the east, Lake Wingra on the south, Odana Road on the west.
- Thoreau Elementary School (3870 Nakoma Road)
- Cherokee Heights Middle School (4301 Cherokee Drive)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $1,250,000 : 3122 WAUCHEETA TR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $1,250,000 : 3402 MONROE ST, Madison10 beds, 10 bathsListed with Redfin Corporation
- $990,000 : 5854 PERSIMMON DR with lot, Fitchburg6 beds, 8 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $875,000 : 4126 Country Club Rd, Madison3 beds, 5 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $845,000 : 714 Oneida Place, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with The Alvarado Group, Inc
- $799,900 : 2107 WEST LAWN AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $799,000 : 5854 PERSIMMON DR, Fitchburg6 beds, 8 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $739,900 : 2944 WAUBESA AVE, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Capital Real Estate LLC
- $720,000 : 2587 Oak View Ct, Fitchburg5 beds, 5 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $698,000 : 1821 VILAS AVE, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $695,000 : 2924 Waubesa Ave, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with MHB Real Estate
- $692,500 : 5825 DAWLEY DR, Fitchburg4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
See all 53711 zip code.
(all data current as of 8/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Dungeon-Monroe neighborhood website.