Classic homes, cozy cafes and unmatched convenience.
Walkability may be Dungeon-Monroe’s calling card. With quick access to the Monroe Street retail and restaurant corridor, great public and private schools, Lake Wingra, UW Arboretum and the Henry Vilas Zoo, this charming neighborhood stands the test of time while keeping up with the changing wants and needs of its residents.
- SouthWest Commuter Path on the north, Edgewood Avenue on the east, Lake Wingra on the south, Odana Road on the west.
- Thoreau Elementary School (3870 Nakoma Road)
- Cherokee Heights Middle School (4301 Cherokee Drive)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $1,250,000 : 3402 MONROE ST, Madison10 beds, 10 bathsListed with Redfin Corporation
- $990,000 : 5854 PERSIMMON DR, Fitchburg6 beds, 8 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $815,000 : 1802 Monroe St #407, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $759,000 : 5873 Tree Line Dr, Fitchburg4 beds, 6 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $749,900 : 5671 ASHBOURNE LN, Fitchburg4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $739,000 : 2944 Waubesa Ave, Dunn4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Capital Real Estate LLC
- $699,000 : 2995 Bryn Wood Dr, Fitchburg4 beds, 5 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $675,000 : 5767 GOLDEN TERR, Fitchburg4 beds, 5 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $674,900 : 1142 Waban Hill, Madison5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated
- $662,500 : 3736 NAKOMA RD, Madison4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $599,000 : 1440 Vilas Ave, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $585,000 : 5892 SCHUMANN DR, Fitchburg4 beds, 5 bathsListed with MadisonFlatFeeHomes.com
See all 53711 zip code.
(all data current as of 2/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Dungeon-Monroe neighborhood website.