Classic homes, cozy cafes and unmatched convenience.
Walkability may be Dungeon-Monroe’s calling card. With quick access to the Monroe Street retail and restaurant corridor, great public and private schools, Lake Wingra, UW Arboretum and the Henry Vilas Zoo, this charming neighborhood stands the test of time while keeping up with the changing wants and needs of its residents.
- SouthWest Commuter Path on the north, Edgewood Avenue on the east, Lake Wingra on the south, Odana Road on the west.
- Thoreau Elementary School (3870 Nakoma Road)
- Cherokee Heights Middle School (4301 Cherokee Drive)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Contact Jamie Miller, to schedule showings.
- $1,250,000 : 3402 MONROE ST, Madison10 beds, 10 bathsListed with Redfin Corporation
- $990,000 : 5854 PERSIMMON DR, Fitchburg6 beds, 8 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $950,000 : 2936 WAUBESA AVE, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Madcityhomes.Com
- $950,000 : 2802 Waubesa Ave, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $790,000 : 1802 Monroe St #407, Madison2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $739,000 : 2944 Waubesa Ave, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Capital Real Estate LLC
- $699,900 : 3096 EDENBERRY ST, Fitchburg4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $699,000 : 5763 LONGWOOD LN, Fitchburg5 beds, 6 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $675,000 : 5767 GOLDEN TERR, Fitchburg4 beds, 5 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $625,000 : 902 Garfield St, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $614,900 : 3068 Edenberry St, Madison5 beds, 5 bathsListed with EXP Realty, LLC
- $607,500 : 1142 Waban Hill, Madison5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated
See all 53711 zip code.
(all data current as of 4/25/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Dungeon-Monroe neighborhood website.