Classic homes, cozy cafes and unmatched convenience.
DudgeonMonroe-Michaels-Frozen-CustardWalkability may be Dungeon-Monroe’s calling card. With quick access to the Monroe Street retail and restaurant corridor, great public and private schools, Lake Wingra, UW Arboretum and the Henry Vilas Zoo, this charming neighborhood stands the test of time while keeping up with the changing wants and needs of its residents.
- SouthWest Commuter Path on the north, Edgewood Avenue on the east, Lake Wingra on the south, Odana Road on the west.
- Thoreau Elementary School (3870 Nakoma Road)
- Cherokee Heights Middle School (4301 Cherokee Drive)
- West High School (30 Ash Street)
Contact Jamie Miller to schedule a private showing.
- $294,9003 beds, 2 full baths1,342 sqft lot 5,662 sqftWalk Score® 54Listed with Lauer Realty Group, Inc.MLS 1792714
Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified.
Copyright 2017 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2017.